Hey! Alright so I thought I would post some of my animated thought process. Basically I used a character I designed in my second year of school, and I tweaked things last month to make him a little more animatable. I have some thumbnails up there, I definately have ALOT more, but for the life of me, I couldn't find them. I really tried to find out all my poses, some breakdowns, and alot of timing and spacing with those thumbs. One of the big things that helped me this month was getting warmed up befor drawing. Every time I sat down to animate, I would draw a disney screencap, either a page, or just one drawing, depending on how I felt. I think it really helped my overal construction, linework, appeal and expression/style. It was almost like learning from osmosis, after sketching these properly, and trying to get them on model, it go me in a good groove to animate.
Other that that....I will through up some linetests shortly, but I really didn't do all that many linetests, I tried to limit myself to one a day, sometimes I did one every 3-4 days just because I wanted to try and depend on flipping, and seeing timing and spacing with the naked eye. Overall I am only really satisfied with about 40 frames, and even they need alot of tweaks. But I am happy to have met my goal to just complete it, it is actually quite challenging on it's own. I plan to compete again in the September competiton, and hopefully my focus will be more on story and better acting...than completion, and trying to keep the character on model. Simpler character! Thanks for checking out my work, all critiques and comments, good or bad are definately welcome!