Saturday, August 8, 2009

Zoooooo



Hey- These are some sketches I did at the Zoo last week. They were done with Ebony, then I threw in a quick grayscale on PS. Unfortunately the Zoo was PACKED, not much room to draw...and I think we were only there for 3-4 hrs...but w/e. We also went to Chuck Gammage studio with Charged, he really liked it...but they have no work right now... -Chuck is the nicest guy in the world, and it is a super sweet studio, I would LOVE to work there! Some bad news...Charged didn't make the Ottawa Festival....not surprising because it wasn't artsy enough...as we've been told my many...but we have our fingers crossed on many more festivals!

Stay Tooned! 11 second club coming this way...I promise!

12 comments:

Stefan said...

Nice work man, love that camel at the top.

This lack of work is starting to get to me too...

Meaghan Peer; said...

Hey Trent, sorry to hear about the festival, don't let it stop you from making more films! Charged was really good, you can only get better from there!!
Awesome zoo sketches.. I am jealous of your trip, but there is always the museum of natural history with all the stuffed animals or the experimental farm I suppose.

Unknown said...

awesome zoo sketches! Really love how you pushed the shapes on the camel on the bottom

A shame about the short. Fingers crossed with ya

Unknown said...

graduated AM in 2006

Sketch blog said...

hahha yes... stuffed animals...I love em! I am a previous season pass holder to that old museum..I should go back! Thanks Meg!!Mel and Stef!
-Trent

Collin Tsandilis said...

You're doing great kid. lol

MayYeo said...

Hey Trent, that's really sad that we didn't make it for the Ottawa Festival, but as you've mentioned, it was predictable. Anyway, cool stuff! Reminds me I need to upload mine o.o * is too lazy to scan * Oh yes, it feels good to have a life!

Trent Correy said...

Thanks! You're all too kind!

Joseph Lee said...

Very cool animal drawings! These guys have attitude to them. Nice!

Eduardo Avenir II said...

hey trent, nice shapes you're making particularly the camel and monkeys! Also i was wondering if I'm able to join your sketch themes Blog so i can join for this month's entry?

Nachshon Rubel said...

what?? can't believe charged didnt make it to the festival...thats just stupid.
nice animal sketches, really like the camels.

Jparked said...

Hey Trent,

Man Loving your work, I really dig your animation reel, it was very entertaining and original.

Keep up the awesome work man.

best,

Jp