Saturday, May 9, 2009

11 Second Club




Right Now I am in the process of doing my first 11 second club animation. I basically took a charcacter I did in my second year at Algonquin, and did some tweaks on him. For the last week I have just been drawing him, thumbnailing and practicing hands, mouth shapes and breaking down a video reference action to the dialogue. I really want to work on my weaknesses during this animation, and anything I didn't get to do alot of during the film. Which is basically, suttle acting, good hand acting, being able to breakdown a live action video and a nice finished dialogue sequence. I might post a work in progress later this month! Let me know what you think, all criticism is always welcome!

7 comments:

Tapan Gandhi said...

wow. ur character designs are amazing! and that group film of urs looks fantastic.. are u gonna be putting it up on ur blog anytime soon?

Andrew Manzanares said...

Hey man thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm glad you like my stuff! Wow your stuff looks really awesome man. Your layouts are really impressive and your character design/animation is equally awesome. I like your short film too...very nice animation! I see that my friend/schoolmate Tapan likes ur stuff too. hehe. take it easy man and keep it up!

MayYeo said...

Woa that's really nice, Trent! Now I see what you've been doing! I love the expressions, mostly the one where he's squatching. If you want crits, I think his profile nose (in the rotation) needs to protrude some more. Other than that, good job! I really wanna see what your animation will look like!

Nachshon Rubel said...

Really nice man! great experssions,he seems like a fun character to animate, cant wait to see what your animation would look like.

Simon Paquette said...

Cool stuff Trent, I'd love to see a work-in-progress of the animation. Can't wait to see your entry!

Jeffrey Cheung said...

Hey man solid and entertaining reel. Thanks for following me.

.guarajeno. said...

great design!
i love your blog :)
keep up your good work!

saludos