Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random doodlesss

That's my girlfriend Gil on the left, despite my effort I still can't make her look as pretty as she is. Some grumpy dude bottom right from Bayshore food court. Above him is some old guy I drew, then I realized he looks like Pixars new character in "Up"...except not nearly as good. On the top left is a pen sketch I did while watching "No Country For Old Men" ( I paused it)-apparently drawing without an eraser is alot harder than I thought, I don't think they look too much like the characters. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mat Hains said...

No country for old men! Probably the best villain ever, he beats the joker, in my book. how do you clean up those colored drawings? It looks digital...

Trent Correy said...

Ya I ink it in Photoshop, just with a brush tool...and use my very low knowledge of painting to fill er in. I try my hardest to get all my lines in one stroke..it's coming slowly but surely! And yes- best villian ever. And btw Mat, I literally posted this, and then 10 seconds later your comment was there. I'm beginning to think you just sit on my page a push refresh...That's cool with me

Anonymous said...

Hey good stuff, I'm so proud of you Trent.

MayYeo said...

I'm glad you got to use SAI, you make my sister happy. Also, Gill looks like Gill! (sp). Good job man